This article describes the Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 Installation program Error code 30050-13 solutions. The majority of issues are due to the Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, Internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kind of office issues related to office 365 Installation Error code 30050-13 .
Diagnose Your Computer to Fix office 365/2021 Error Code 30050-13
There will be a log for every action on your computer which records all the events. It is term as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools, it provides all the information for the problem causing keys. This could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable file is unable to read the required files when you try installing Microsoft 365 Program. There may be issues with the start up programs which can be checked under System Configuration.
Perform System File SFC Scan
To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and then Run the command SFC/SCANNOW. If you see any file violations still exists after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the office error code 30050-13.
How to Use Event Viewer to Check Office Error Logs?
- Click on a Start button
- Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt
- Type “EVENT VIEWER” and press enter key to open Event viewer logs
- Double click on “Windows Logs” from the left-side panel and select “Application “
- Now you can see many logs in the Center Panel
- Filter the logs to find office related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel
- Find any critical, error logs the caused office 365/2021/2019 installation error code 30050-13
- If you can’t find any reasons for the issues then just take a chance to do a clean office 365 installation to save your time
Solution Steps to Fix the Office 365/2019 program Installation Error Code 30050-13
Sometimes office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affect your computer files etc. Then all you have to do a clean office 2021 installation by removing traces of office 365/2021 program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office 365 program installation trails by you due to several errors.
Remove Temporary Files
- To Remove Temporary Files, Follow these Steps
- Click on windows start button + “R” to open the run command window
- Type “%temp%” and click on the enter button, this leads to a window with temp files and folders
- Select all (CTRL+A) “Shift + Delete” to remove permanently
Error Code 30050-13 Fix by Removing Office Traces from Program Files
In some cases, Office 365 installation error code 30050-13 may stop because of several reasons like slow internet, server issues etc. Then your machine creates some of files required to office 365/2010/2016 product. When you try to re-install this time, You may see issues like these type of office 365 program Error code 30050-13 and different series based on the reason of failure. You have to delete these Office traces from the computer before trying re-installation process of office.
For Windows 8 / Windows 11/10
- Go to Control Panel from start button,
- Select Programs and Features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer. (In windows 10 you can just type “Programs and features” in the Cortana Search Bar beside windows Start Logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office 365 product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
- Then proceed to with repair and wait for sometimes. Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office 365/2019 product again
To uninstall follow the first 4 steps from repair process, and choose to Remove instead of repair.
Installing Office 365 Product
- Once you have done the Un-Installation part, now do a clean office 365 installation.
- Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased
- Select “Install Office” option and then let it download (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on office setup file to install
- If the Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 program Installation Error 30050-13 still persists then try an advance registry fix if you are familiar with it or contact our experts for the proper solution.
Windows Registry Fix Office 365/2021/2019 Error code 30050-13
The registry in Windows is a console that shows the structure of your Windows Operating system and it’s internal programs. The Hex codes inside the registry may change due to some unwanted conflicting programs which use the same resources. To fix the Office 365/2021/2019 program Error Code 30050-13 in Microsoft office 365/2010/2016 you need to delete the altered Office Registry Keys or remove and re-create the keys with previous values. (HEXA CODE or H-KEYS).
Note – Don’t do Registry changes if you are not aware of the structure, as it damages applications with one single change. Sometimes damages your computer operating system too.
Microsoft Office 365/2021/20219 Error Code 30050-13 Returns Following Error Messages
- Something went wrong Error code 30050-13 Go online for additional help
- Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office 365 Installation
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365/2019 installation program
- Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office 365 products are detected
- We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files require to install your office 365/2021 product
- Internet connection need Office 365 program Error Code 30050-13
- Background installation ran into a problem
Something Went Wrong Error Code 30050-13 Go Online for Additional Help
When trying to start an Office application, you will get this error stating “Something went wrong“. If the operating system unable to add and/or remove the products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify file’s signature that required to install the office 365/2021 unlicensed product.
Office is Busy, there is a problem starting the office 365/2021/2019 program installation
The error “Office is Busy” appears when you try to open any office 365/2021/2019 program like word ,excel etc, and the office already in progress. It gives a message “We are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some office programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365/2021 installation program
“We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program” is a common office 365 Error 30050-13 in a windows operating system that causes due to failed services of a program. If there are Windows Installer services found to be not working, then you cannot install Office 365/2021 product.
Sorry, we ran into a problem Error Code 30050-13 – Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected
Windows will show a message stating that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. A Microsoft Windows Operating system is released in two different bit versions depending on the hardware architecture such like 32 and 64. It is required to install relevant versions of office suitable for the Windows Operating systems.
We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files require to install your office 365/2019 product
An Office 365/2019 product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this We are Sorry, But We Can’t Verify the Signature error message which says signatures of files required to install the office 365/2021 product.
Internet Connection Need to fix Office 365/2021 program Error Code 30050-13
While you performing the online repair for your office 365 product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair. Also, Installation of Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 requires an internet connection depending on the version. The latest Office 365/2021/2019 suite comes with a click to run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the Microsoft 365 installation by downloading all the required files for the office 365 installation program.
Background Installation Ran into a Problem
Background Installation ran into a Problem generally pops up when your Office program related files are corrupted. It is required to repair your Office 365/2021/2019 program. In addition, We need to check for malware or virus related issues on your computer.
Unable to Start Office 365 installation Program
This message explains that the office 365/2021 program has been stopped by your Windows and unable to start the office 365 installation program. The computer must be scanned using Windows system file scan process. This also shows that Office related files are missing from Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your clean up programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.