This article describes the Microsoft Office error code 30045-26 solutions. Office 365 Error Code 30045-26 was found that many users having trouble to repair or install office 365/2019/2021 programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The majority of issues are due to the Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, Internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kind of office issues related to Microsoft office error 30045-26.
Check your computer to fix error code 30045-26 in Office 365/2019/2021
In addition, there will be a log for every action on your computer which records all the events, It is termed as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools. However, this could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable file is unable to read the required files when you try installing Office 365. There may be issues with the start up programs which can be checked under System Configuration.
Perform system file scan
System file scan in short SFC scan is windows inbuilt program to fix altered/modified and damaged files of the operating system. Similarly, it can fix several updates failures, other violations done by several mismatched files.
Above all, to Run system file scan in your windows operating system
1.First Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and
2. Run the command SFC/SCANNOW
Watch video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix microsoft 365 or office 2021/2019/365 error code 30045-26
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs?
1.Click on a start button
2. Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt
3. Type “EVENTVWR” and press enter key to open Eventvwr logs
4. Double click on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application”
5. Now you can see many logs in the centre panel
6. Filter the logs to find office related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel
- Find any critical, error logs the caused error code 30045-26. If you can’t find any reasons for the issues then just take a chance to do a clean installation to save your time.
Steps to Fix the Microsoft 365 or Office 2021/2019/365 Install Error Code 30045-26
Sometimes office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affected your computer files etc. Then all you have to do a clean installation by removing traces of office program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office installation trails by you due to several errors.
Remove Temporary Files
1.Click on windows start button + “R” to open the run command window
2. Type “%temp%” and click on the enter button, this leads to a window with temp files and folders
3. Select all (CTRL+A) “Shift + Delete” to remove permanently
4. There may be some files requires admin permission to remove, Just click on ok
Error code 30045-26 Fix- by removing Office traces from Program files
In some cases, Office 365/2019/2021 installation may stop because of several reasons like slow internet, server issues etc. Then your machine creates some of files required to office 365/2010/2016 product. When you try to re-install this time, You may see issues like these type of error code 30045-26 and different series based on the reason of failure.
You have to delete these Office 365/2019/2021 traces from the computer before trying re-installation process.
Repair/Uninstall office program
This applies to Office 2016, Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2013
For Windows 8 / 8.1/10
1.Go to control panel from start button
2. Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer (In windows 10 you can just type programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
3. From the list, search for Microsoft 365 or Office 2021/2019/365 product and click on Change
4. A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
5. Then proceed to with repair, once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office product.
6. To uninstall, follow the first 4 steps from repair process and choose to Remove instead of repair
IMPORTANT – It’s impossible to uninstall office applications (word, excel, publisher etc) individually from total office product. The only way is to uninstall apps completely.
Installing Office Product
Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean installation
Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
1. Firstly, Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased
2. Select “Install Office” option and then let it download (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
3. Finally, Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on office setup file to install
- If the error code 30045-26 still persists then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar with it.
Windows Registry Fix
The registry keys shows the structure of your Windows Operating system and it’s internal programs. The Hexa codes inside the registry may change due to some unwanted conflicting programs which use the same resources. To fix the error code 30045-26 in office 365/2021/2019 program, you need restore the registry keys with previous values. (HEXA CODE or H-KEYS).
Office 365/2021/2019 error code 30045-26 Returns following error messages
- Something went wrong Error code 30045-26 Go online for additional help.
- Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
- Internet connection needed. Office 365 error 30045-26
- Background installation ran into a problem.
Something went wrong Error code 30045-26 Go online for additional help
When trying to start an Office 365 application, you will get this error stating “Something went wrong”. If the operating system unable to add and/or remove the products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify file’s signature that required to install the office 365/2019/2021 product. Usually, returns error code series 300XX, 1xxx series depends on the cause of the issue.
Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office 365/2021/2019 Installation
The error “Office is busy” pops up when you try to open any microsoft 365 or office 365/2021/2019 program like word or excel and the office already in progress with a message “we are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program is a common error in a windows operating system that causes due to failed services of a program. If there are Windows Installer services found to be not working, then you cannot install an Office 365 product.
Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 30045-26 – Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected
Windows will show a message stating that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. A Microsoft Windows Operating system comes in two different bit versions depending on the hardware architecture such like 32 and 64. It is required to install relevant versions of office suitable for the Windows Operating systems.
We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office 365 product
An Office product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this error message We are Sorry, But We Can’t Verify the Signature error message which says signatures of files required to install the microsoft 365 or office 2019/2021 product
Internet connection needed to fix Office error code 30045-26
While you performing the online repair for your microsoft 365 product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair. Also, Installation of Microsoft Office 2019/2021/365 requires an Internet connection depending on the version.
The latest Office 365 suite comes with a click to run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the installation by downloading all the required files for the program. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you end up seeing this error 30045-26.
Background Installation ran into a problem
The Background Installation occurs when your Office 365/2021/2019 program related files are corrupted. It is required to repair your microsoft 365 program. In addition, we need to check for malware or virus related issues on your computer.
Unable to start Office program
This message explains that the program has been stopped by your Windows and throws a error stating that “Unable to start Office program“. However, the computer must be scanned using Windows system file scan process. This also shows that Office related files are missing from Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your clean up programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.