Many users complain about Windows update errors failed on Windows 11. These issues take place when users try to update Windows 10 over Windows 11 Settings. In this article, we will highlight the different methods used to solve update errors in Windows 11.
When such an update issue pops up, Settings displays an error message that states, “There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later.”
Causes of Windows update errors failed on Windows 11
Methods to fix update errors failed in Windows 11.
Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
The Windows Update Troubleshooter is a tool designed specifically for fixing the update process. Here are the steps to be followed to perform windows troubleshoot:
- 1.Firstly, click on the Start button and then select the settings option
- 2. Next, click on the System button in the left pane and go to troubleshoot option in the right pane
- 3. After that, click on Other Troubleshooter option
- 4. Finally, select Window Update option and Run the troubleshooter
Run a System File Scan
Windows update errors pops up due to corrupt system files. System File Checker is a tool added in Windows 11 for repairing system files. That command-line tool authenticates the integrity of system files and replace corrupted files.
Run SFC scan with the Command Prompt as follows.
- 1. Firstly, open the Command Prompt and click to “Run as Administrator”
- 2. After that, type the command as sfc/scannow and press Enter
Clean Boot Windows
To perform a clean boot successfully in Windows 11, login as administrator and then follow this procedure :
1. Firstly, go to the search tab, open the Run application and type the command as msconfig.
2. Then, select System Configuration option and Find Services tab.
3. After that, select Hide all Microsoft services option.
4. Now, click on Disable all.
- 5. Next, go to Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager.
- 6. Finally, close Task manager then click Ok reboot your system.
- Simultaneously, if you are still not able to resolve this error, we recommend you to Chat with our experts. I am sure they will help you resolve this issue.
- You can also talk to our Tech Available online here on this page to know about the procedure for paid support.