This article describes the Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 installation program Error code 30015-4 (3) solutions. It is found that many users have trouble repairing or installing Office 365/2021/2019 programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The majority of issues are due to Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, Internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kinds of office issues related to the Office 365 installation program Error code 30015-4 (3).
Check your computer to Fix Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 Error code 30015-4 (3)
There will be a log for every action on your computer which records all the events. It is termed as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools, it provides all the information for the problem causing keys. This could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable file is unable to read the required files when you try installing Office 365 Program.
Perform system file SFC scan to fix office 365/2021/2019 Error code 30015-4 (3)
System file scan in short SFC scan is windows inbuilt program to fix altered/modified and damaged files of the operating system. It can fix several updates failures, other violations done by several mismatched files. To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and Run the command SFC/SCANNOW
If you see any file violations still exists after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation program Error code 30015-4 (3). Watch video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix office 365/2021/2019 Installation Error code 30015-4 (3).
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs?
1. Click on a start button
2. Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt
3. Type “EVENT VIEWER” and press enter key to open Event viewer logs
4. Double click on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application”
5. Now you can see many logs in the center panel
Filter the logs to find office related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel. Find any critical, error logs the caused Microsoft 365 installation program error code 30015-4 (3).
If you can’t find any reasons for the issues then just take a chance to do a clean installation to save your time.
Steps to Fix the Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation Error code 30015-4 (3)
Sometimes office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affected your computer files etc. Then all you have to do a clean Office 365/2019 installation by removing traces of office program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office installation trails by you due to several errors.
Remove Temporary Files to fix this error code 30015-4 (3)
To remove temporary files, Follow these steps
1.Click on windows start button + “R” to open the run command window
2. Type “%temp%” and click on the enter button, this leads to a window with temp files and folders
3. Select all (CTRL+A) “Shift + Delete” to remove permanently
Error code 30015-4 (3) Fix- by removing Office traces from Program files
In some cases, Office 365/2019/2021 installation Error code 30015-4 (3) may stop because of several reasons like slow internet, server issues etc. Then your machine creates some of files required to office 365/2019/2021 product. When you try to re-install this time, You may see issues like these type of office 365/2021/2019 installation program Error code 30015-4 (3) and different series based on the reason of failure.
You have to delete these Office traces from the computer before trying re-installation process.
Repair/Uninstall office 365/2021/2019 installation program
Applies To – Office 2021, Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2019
For Windows 8 / Windows 11/10
- Go to control panel from start button
- Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer (In windows 10 you can just type programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
- Then proceed to with repair and wait for sometimes. Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office 365/2019/2021 product again. To uninstall follow the first 4 steps from repair process, and choose to Remove instead of repair.
IMPORTANT – It’s impossible to uninstall office applications (word, excel, publisher etc.) individually from total office 365 product. The only way to uninstall an individual app is if you purchased it as a stand-alone version.
Installing Office 365/2021/2019 Product to fix Error code 30015-4 (3)
- Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean office 365/2019 program installation
- Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased
- Select “Install Office “ option and then let it download (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on office setup file to install. If the Microsoft 365/2019 installation Error code 30015-4 (3) still persists then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar with it.
Windows Registry Fix Microsoft office 365/2019/2021 Error code 30015-4 (3)
The registry in Windows is a console that shows the structure of your Windows Operating system and it’s internal programs. The Hex codes inside the registry may change due to some unwanted conflicting programs which use the same resources. To fix the Office 365/2021/2019 installation Error code 30015-4 (3) in office 365/2019/2021 you need to delete the altered Office Registry keys or remove and re-create the keys with previous values. (HEXA CODE or H-KEYS).
Note – Don’t do Registry changes if you are not aware of the structure, as it damages applications with one single change. Sometimes damages your computer operating system too.
Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 Error code 30015-4 (3) Returns following error messages
- Something went wrong Error code 30015-4 (3) Go online for additional help.
- Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office 365 Installation.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your Office 365/2019 installation program.
- Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office 365/2019 products are detected.
- We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office 365/2019 product.
- Internet connection needed Microsoft Office 365/2019 installation Error code 30015-4 (3).
- Background installation ran into a problem.
Something went wrong Error code 30015-4 (3) Go online for additional help
When trying to start an Office application, you will get this error stating “Something went wrong”. If the operating system unable to add and/or remove the Office 365/2019 products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify file’s signature that required to install the office 2021 product. Usually, returns error code series 300XX, 1xxx series depends on the cause of the issue.
Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office 365/2021/2019 Installation
The error “Office is busy” pops up when you try to open any office 365/2019/2021 program like word ,excel etc, and the office already in progress .it gives a message “we are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365/2021/2019 installation program
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office program is a common Microsoft 365/2021 installation Error code 30015-4 (3) in a windows operating system that causes due to failed services of a program. If there are Windows Installer services found to be not working, then you cannot install an Office product.
Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office 365/2021/2019 products are detected
Windows will show a message stating that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. A Microsoft Windows Operating system is released in two different bit versions depending on the hardware architecture such like 32 and 64. It is required to install relevant versions of office suitable for the Windows Operating systems. In case of any mismatch in the versions selected, you can see this error message that says no compatible office 365/2019 products are detected.
We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office 365/2021/2019 product
An Office 365/2021/2019 product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this error message We are Sorry, But We Can’t Verify the Signature error message which says signatures of files required to install the office 365/2019 product.
Internet connection needed to fix Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 Error code 30015-4 (3)
While you performing the online repair for your office 365/2021/2019 product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair. Also, Installation of Microsoft Office requires an internet connection depending on the version.
The latest Office 365 suite comes with a click to run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the installation by downloading all the required files for the program. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you end up seeing this Microsoft 365 installation program error 30015-4 (3).
Background Installation ran into a problem
The Background Installation occurs when your Office 365/2019 installation program related files are corrupted. It is required to repair your Office 2021 program. In addition, we need to check for malware or virus related issues on your computer.
Unable to start Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 installation program
This message explains that the program has been stopped by your Windows and throws a error stating that “Unable to start Office program“. The computer must be scanned using Windows system file scan process. This also shows that Office related files are missing from Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your cleanup programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.