In this article, it describes the Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 program error code 1713 solutions. Office Installation Error 1713 is found that many users have trouble to repair or install office programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The majority of issues are due to the Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, Internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kind of office issues related to office 365 installation error code 1713.
Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 Error code 1713 Returns following error messages
1.Something went wrong Error code 1713 Go online for additional help
2. Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation
3. We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365 program
4. Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office 365 products are detected
5. We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office 365/2021 product
6. Internet connection needed. Office 365 installation error code 1713
- 7. Background installation ran into a problem
Something went wrong Error code 1713 Go online for additional help
When trying to start an Office application, you will get this error stating “Something went wrong”. If the operating system is unable to add and/or remove the products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify file’s signature that required to install the office 365 product. Usually, returns error code series 300XX, 1xxx series depends on the cause of the issue.
Office is busy, there is a problem starting the Office 365/2021 program Installation
The error “Office is busy” pops up when you try to open any office program like word , excel etc, and the office already in progress .it gives a message “we are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365/2019 program
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365 program is a common error in a windows operating system that causes due to failed services of a office 2021 program. If there are Windows Installer services found to be not working, then you cannot install an Office 365 product.
Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 1713 – Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected
Windows will show a message stating that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. A Microsoft Windows Operating system is released in two different bit versions depending on the hardware architecture such like 32 and 64. It is required to install relevant versions of office suitable for the Windows Operating systems.
We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office product
An Office 365 product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this error message We are Sorry, But We Can’t Verify the Signature error message which says signatures of files required to install the office product.
Internet connection needed to fix the Office 365/2019 Error code 1713
While you performing the online repair for your office 365 product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair. Also, Installation of Microsoft Office requires an internet connection depending on the version.
The latest Office 365 suite comes with a click to run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the office 365 program installation by downloading all the required files for the program. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you might end up seeing this office error code 1713.
Background Installation ran into a problem
The background installation occurs when your Office 2019 installation program related files are corrupted. It is required to repair your Office 365 program. In addition, we need to check for malware or virus related issues on your computer.
Unable to start an Office 365/2021 installation program
This message explains that the program has been stopped by your Windows and throws a office installation error 1713 stating that “Unable to start Office program“. This also shows that Office related files are missing from Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your clean up programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.
Check your computer to fix Microsoft office 365/2021 Error code 1713
There will be a log for every action on your computer which records all the events. It is termed as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools, it provides all the information for the problem causing keys. This could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable file is unable to read the required files when you try installing Office 365/2019.
Perform system file SFC scan
System file scan in short SFC scan is windows inbuilt program to fix altered/modified and damaged files of the operating system. It can fix several updates failures, other violations done by several mismatched files. To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and Run the command SFC/SCANNOW.
If you see any file violations still exists after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the Microsoft office 365/2021 error code 1713. Watch video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix office 365/2019 error code 1713 in windows 10.
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs?
1.Click on a start button
2. Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt
3. Type “EVENT VIEWER” and press enter key to open Event viewer logs
4. Double click on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application”
5. Now you can see many logs in the Centre panel
6. Filter the logs to find office related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel
Find any critical, error logs the caused office error code 1713.
If you can’t find any reasons for the issues then just take a chance to do a clean installation to save your time.
Steps to Fix the Office 365/2021 program Error code 1713
Sometimes the office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affected your computer files, etc. Then all you have to do a clean office 365/2019 program installation by removing traces of office 2021 program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office installation trails by you due to several errors.
Applies To – Office 2016, Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2013
For Windows 8 / Windows 8.1/10
1. Go to control panel from start button
2. Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer (In windows 10 you can just type “programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
3. From the list, search for Microsoft Office 365/2021 product and click on Change
4. A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
5. Then proceed to with repair and wait for sometimes. Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office product again
6. To uninstall follow the first 4steps from the repair process, and choose to Remove instead of repair
IMPORTANT – It’s impossible to uninstall office applications (word, excel, publisher etc) individually from total office 365/2019 product. The only way to uninstall an individual app is if you purchased it as a stand-alone version.
Installing Office 365/2021 Product to fix the Error code 1713
Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean office 365/2021 program installation
1.Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
2. Go to your dashboard to see the office 365 product you purchased
3. Select “Install Office “ option and then let it download, (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
4. Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on the office setup file to install
If the Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation error code 1713 still persists then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar with it.
If you are still not able to resolve this Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 program installation error code 1713. We suggest you to chat with our experts, I am sure they will help you resolve the issue. You can also visit our website for more details and information.
- 1 Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 Error code 1713 Returns following error messages
- 1.1 Something went wrong Error code 1713 Go online for additional help
- 1.2 Office is busy, there is a problem starting the Office 365/2021 program Installation
- 1.3 We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365/2019 program
- 1.4 Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 1713 – Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected
- 1.5 We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office product
- 1.6 Internet connection needed to fix the Office 365/2019 Error code 1713
- 1.7 Background Installation ran into a problem
- 1.8 Unable to start an Office 365/2021 installation program
- 2 Check your computer to fix Microsoft office 365/2021 Error code 1713