- 1 Office error code 0-1007(0) Returns the following error messages:-
- 1.1 Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation
- 1.2 We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- 1.3 Internet connection needed. Office error code 0-1007(0).
- 1.3.1 Background Installation ran into a problem
- 1.4 Unable to start the Office program
- 1.4.1 Diagnose your computer to fix error code 0-1007(0):-
- 1.4.2 Perform system file scan:-
- 126.96.36.199 Repair/Uninstall office program: –
- 188.8.131.52.1 Installing Office Product:-
- 184.108.40.206 Repair/Uninstall office program: –
Office Error Code 0-1007(0) Returns Following Error Messages:-
- Something went wrong Error code 0-1007(0) Go online for additional help.
- The office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- Internet connection needed. Office error code 0-1007(0).
- Background installation ran into a problem.
Something went wrong Error code 0-1007(0) Go online for additional help.
When the operating system was unable to add and/or remove the products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify the file’s signature that required to install the office product. Usually, returns error code series 300XX, 1xxx series depends on the cause of the issue.
The office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation
It appears when you try to open any office program like word, excel, etc, and the office already in progress .it gives a message “we are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some programs.
Click for support
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
Unable to start a program is a common error in a windows operating system that causes due to failed services of a program.An Office product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this error message which says signatures of files required to install the office product.
Internet connection needed. Office error code 0-1007(0).
While you performing the online repair for your office product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair. Also, the Installation of Microsoft Office requires an internet connection depending on the version. The latest Office 365 suite comes with a click to run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the installation by downloading all the required files for the program. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you might end up seeing this error 0-1007(0).
Background Installation ran into a problem
This causes when your Office program related files are corrupted. It is required to repair your Office program. In addition, we need to check for malware or virus related issues on your computer.
Unable to start an Office program
This message explains that the program has been stopped by your Windows. The computer must be scanned using the Windows system file scan process. This also shows that Office related files are missing from Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your cleanup programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.
Diagnose your computer to fix error code 0-1007(0):-
There are few ironically shown Office error codes that require immediate action. There will be a log for every action on your computer which records all the events. It is termed as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools, it provides all the information for the problem causing keys.
Perform system file scan:-
System file scan in short SFC scan is windows inbuilt program to fix altered/modified and damaged files of the operating system. It can fix several updates failures, other violations done by several mismatched files.
To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and Run the command SFC/SCANNOW
Office error codes also can be fixed with this scan if they are not damaged much. If you see any file violations still exists after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the office error code 0-1007(0). Wach video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix office error code 0-10070
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs:-
- Click on a start button.
- Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt.
- Type “EVENTVWR” and press enter key to open Eventvwr logs.
- Double click on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application “.
- Now you can see many logs in the center panel.
- Filter the logs to find office related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel.
- 7. Find any critical, error logs the caused error code 0-10070
If you can’t find any reasons for the issues then just take a chance to do a clean installation to save your time.
Steps to Fix the error code 0-10070:-
Sometimes the office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affected your computer files, etc. Then all you have to do a clean installation by removing traces of office program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office installation trails by you due to several errors.
Repair/Uninstall office program: –
Applies To: Office 2016, Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2013
The following steps describe how to uninstall Office 2016 or 2013 products on a PC (laptop, desktop, or 2-in-1). For other versions of Office, including Office 2016 for Mac, or older versions of Office, see the section, Uninstall Office for Mac, Office 2010, or Office 2007 below.Try uninstalling Office using the Control Panel first. If that doesn’t work use the easy fix tool or try uninstalling Office manually.
For Windows 8 / Windows 8.1/10:-
Go to control panel from the start button,
- Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer. (In Windows 10 you can just type “programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
- Then proceed to repair and wait for sometimes. Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office product again.
To uninstall follow the first 4 steps from the repair process, and choose to Remove instead of repair.
IMPORTANT: It’s impossible to uninstall office applications (word, excel, publisher, etc) individually from total office products. The only way to uninstall an individual app is if you purchased it as a stand-alone version.
Installing Office Product:-
Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean installation. Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased.
- Select “Install Office “ option and then let it download, (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on the office setup file to install.
If the error code 0-10070 still persists then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar
Take support from Online experts regarding any unresolved issues on your computer.
Related Error code issues:
- 1 Error code 0-1007(0) Office 365 Support