The installation files for Install Office 2021 with office deployment tool is available on the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN) on the internet
You can install Office 2021 directly from the Office CDN. Also you can download the installation files from the Office CDN to a location on your local network.
Basic procedure to sign in and Install Office 2021:
1.Firstly, go to www.office.com, if you’re not signed in already, select Sign in.
2. Secondly, sign in with the account you are associated with.
3. After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with.
4. This completes the download of Office to your system.
Steps for deploying Office 2021:
1.Download the Office Deployment Tool from the Microsoft Download Centre
We suggest you to always download and use the most latest version of the Office Deployment Tool..
Once you download this tool,
1. Double-click on the executable (.exe) file to extract the ODT files.
2. Create the configuration.xml file
Once you have a copy of the ODT, you need to create a configuration.xml file to be used with the ODT
1. Firstly, create a configuration.xml file to download and install the 64-bit version of Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021 in English and
2.Secondly, install the 32-bit version of Visio LTSC Professional 2021 in French.
Sample configuration.xml file using Office Deployment Tool:
3. Install Office 2021 by using the Office Deployment Tool
Once you have a copy of the ODT and have created your configuration.xml file.
To do that,
1.Firstly, open an elevated command prompt.
2. Secondly, go to the folder where you saved the ODT and the configuration.xml file, and type the following command:
setup /configure configuration.xml
4. Finally, once the installation is complete, go back to command prompt and open the Office 2021 programs.