This error code blocks installations of cumulative updates, quality updates, security updates, and feature updates.
Windows 11 Update Error 0x800f0922 is caused due to:
1.Corrupt system files
2. Third-party antivirus programs
3. Internet connectivity issues and
4. Corrupt update components.
Methods to Fix Windows 11 Update Error 0x800f0922
Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
In Windows 11,
1. Firstly, click the Start button and click on Settings tab to open the application.
2. After this, in the System tab search for the Troubleshoot option on the right side of the screen.
3. After that, click on Other Troubleshooters and you will see many troubleshooters related to hardware and system.
4. Finally, go to the Windows Update option and click the Run button.
As a result, the troubleshooter will run automatically and detect issues that lead to the install error 0x800f0922.
Run SFC (System File Checker) Scan for Windows Error 0x800f0922
SFC is a command-line tool used to scan the complete operating system. Any corrupt files are detected, it will repair them.
1.Firstly, open the command prompt and Run as Administrator
2. After that, in the CMD window, type the command as sfc/scannow and press Enter
3. Finally, the tool will start the process of scanning and execute the result.
Run DISM Tool
DISM is also a command-line tool which provides services to both Windows online and offline image. To perform this scan:
1. Firstly, open the Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.
2. Secondly, in the command window, enter these commands and click on Enter
3. After that, go to install Windows Updates option, the error code is fixed.