This describes the Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 installation Error code 30015-26 (3) solutions in this article. Office update 365/2021/2019 error code 30015-26 (3) was found that many users having trouble repairing or installing office programs on their Windows and Mac computers.
The majority of issues are due to Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, Internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kinds of office issues related to Office 365 installation Error code 30015-26 (3).
Diagnose your computer to fix Office 365/2021 Error code 30015-26 (3)
There will be a log for every action on your computer which records all the events. It is termed as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools, it provides all the information for the problem causing keys. This could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable file is unable to read the required files when you try installing Office 365. There may be issues with the start up office 365 programs which can be checked under System Configuration.
Perform system file SFC scan
System file scan in short SFC scan is windows inbuilt program to fix altered/modified and damaged files of the operating system. It can fix several updates failures, other violations done by several mismatched files. To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and Run the command SFC/SCANNOW
If you see any file violations still exists after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the Microsoft office 365/2021 installation error code 30015-26 (3). Watch video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix Microsoft office 365/2019 update error code 30015-26 (3).
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs?
- Click on a start button
- Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt
- Type “EVENT VIEWER” and press enter key to open Event viewer logs
- Double click on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application”
- Now you can see many logs in the center panel
- Filter the logs to find office related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel
Find any critical, error logs the caused error code 30015-26 (3). If you can’t find any reasons for the issues then just take a chance to do a clean office 365/2021 installation to save your time.
Steps to Fix the Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 update Error 30015-26 (3)
Sometimes office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affected your computer files etc. Then all you have to do a clean Microsoft 365 installation Error code 30015-26(3) by removing traces of office 365/2019 program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office 365/2021 installation trails by you due to several errors.
Remove Temporary Files to fix the Office 365/2019 Error code 30015-26(3)
- To remove temporary files, Follow these steps,
- Click on windows start button + “R” to open the run command window
- Type “%temp%” and click on the enter button, this leads to a window with temp files and folders
- Select all (CTRL+A) “Shift + Delete” to remove permanently
- There may be some files requires admin permission to remove, Just click on ok
Error code 30015-26 (3) Fix – by removing Office traces from Program files
In some cases, Office 365/2019 program installation code 30015-26 may stop because of several reasons like slow internet, server issues etc. Then your machine creates some of files required to office 365/2019/2021 product. When you try to re-install this time, You may see issues like these type of error code 30015-26 (3) and different series based on the reason of failure.
You have to delete these Office traces from the computer before trying re-installation process.
Repair/Uninstall office 365/2021/2019 installation program
Applies To: Office 2019, Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2021
For Windows 8 / Windows 8.1/10
- Go to control panel from start button,
- Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed office 365 programs on your computer. (In windows 10 you can just type “programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office 365/2021 product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
- Then proceed to with repair and wait for sometimes. Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office product again.
- To uninstall follow the first 4 steps from repair process, and choose to Remove instead of repair.
IMPORTANT:. It’s impossible to uninstall office applications (word, excel, publisher etc.) individually from total office 365/2019/2021 product. The only way to uninstall an individual app is if you purchased it as a stand-alone version.
Installing Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 Product to fix the Error code 30015-26 (3)
- Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation.
- Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the office 365 product you purchased
- Select “Install Office ” option and then let it download, (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on office setup file to install
- If the Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation error code 30015-26 (3) still persists then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar with it or contact to our experts for proper solutions.
Windows Registry Fix The office 365/2021/2019 Error 30015-26(3)
The registry in Windows is a console that shows the structure of your Windows Operating system and it’s internal programs. The Hex codes inside the registry may change due to some unwanted conflicting programs which use the same resources. To fix the office 365/2021/2019 installation error code 30015-26 (3) in office 365/2021/2019 you need to delete the altered Office Registry keys or remove and re-create the keys with previous values. (HEXA CODE or H-KEYS).
Note: Don’t do Registry changes if you are not aware of the structure, as it damages applications with one single change. Sometimes damages your computer operating system too.
Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 Error code 30015-26 (3) Returns following error messages
- Something went wrong Error code 30015-26 (3) Go online for additional help
- Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office 365 Installation
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365/2019 installation program
- Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office 2021 products are detected
- We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office 365/2021/2019 product
- Internet connection needed. Office 365/2021 installation Error code 30015-26 (3)
- Background installation ran into a problem
Something went wrong Error code 30015-26 (3) Go online for additional help
When trying to start an Office application, you will get this error stating “Something went wrong“. If the operating system unable to add and/or remove the products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify file’s signature that required to install the office 365/2021/2019 product. Usually, returns error code series 300XX, 1xxx series depends on the cause of the issue.
Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office 365/2021/2019 PROGRAM Installation
The error “Office is Busy” appears when you try to open any office 365 program like word ,excel etc, and the office already in progress. It gives a message “we are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some office installation programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office 365/2021/2019 installation program
“Unable to start a office 365 program” is a common error 30015-26(3) in a windows operating system that causes due to failed services of a office 365/2019 program. If there are Windows Installer services found to be not working, then you cannot install Office 365/2021/2019 product.
Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 30015-26 (3) – Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected
Windows will show a message stating that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. A Microsoft Windows Operating system is released in two different bit versions depending on the hardware architecture such like 32 and 64. It is required to install relevant versions of office suitable for the Windows Operating systems. In case of any mismatch in the versions selected, you can see this error message that says no compatible Microsoft 365 products are detected.
We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office 365/2021/2019 product
An Office 365/2019 product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this We are Sorry, But We Can’t Verify the Signature error message which says signatures of files required to install the office 365/2021 product.
Internet connection needed to fix the Microsoft Office 365/2021 Error code 30015-26 (3) :
While you performing the online repair for your office 365 product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair. Also, windows installation of Microsoft Office requires an internet connection depending on the version.
The latest Office 365 suite comes with a click to run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the office 365/2021 installation by downloading all the required files for the program. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you might end up seeing this Microsoft 365 update error code 30015-26 (3).
Background Installation ran into a problem
Background Installation Ran into a Problem generally pops up when the Office 365/2019 program related files are corrupted. It is required to repair your Office 365/2021 installation program. In addition, we need to check for malware or virus related issues on your computer.
Unable to start Office 365/2021 installation program
This message explains that the program has been stopped by your Windows and unable to start the office 365/2021 program. The computer must be scanned using Windows system file scan process. This also shows that Office related files are missing from office 365 installation Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your clean up programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.