This describes the Microsoft Office 365/2019/2021 installation error code 30094-1 solutions in this article. It was found that many users having trouble repairing or installing Office programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The majority of issues are due to Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kind of office issues error code 30094-1 .
The following steps describe how to uninstall Office 2016 or 2013 products on a PC (laptop, desktop, or 2-in-1). For other versions of Office, including Office 2016 for Mac, or older versions of Office, see the section, Uninstall Office for Mac, Office 2010, or Office 2007 below. Try uninstalling Office using the Control Panel first. If that doesn’t work use the easy fix tool or try uninstalling Office manually.
Microsoft Office 365/2019/2021 error code 30094-1 Returns the following error messages:-
- Something went wrong Error code 30094-1 Go online for additional help.
- The office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office 365 Installation
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- Sorry, installation can’t continue because no compatible office 365 products were found.
- We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of the files to install your office product.
- Internet connection needed Office 365 Installation error code 30094-1.
- Background installation ran into a problem.
Something went wrong Error code 30094-1 Go online for additional help.When the operating system is unable to add and/or remove the Office products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify the file’s signature that requires to install the office 365 product. Usually, returns error code series 300XX, 1xxx series depending on the cause of the issue.
The office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office 365 InstallationIt appears when you try to open any office installation program like Word, excel, etc, and the office is already in progress .it gives a message “We are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your Office Installation program.Unable to start an Office Installation program is a common Microsoft 365 error code 30094-1 in a Windows operating system that causes when the services of a program fail. If there are Windows Installer services found to be not working, then you cannot install an Office 365 product.An Office product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this error message which says signatures of files required to install the office product.
Internet connection needed. Office 365 Installation error code 30094-1 .While you performing the online repair for your office 365/2019/2021 product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair.Also, the Installation of Microsoft Office Program requires an internet connection depending on the version. The latest Office 365 suite comes with a click-to-run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the installation by downloading all the files for the program. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you might end up seeing this Microsoft 2021 error code 30094-1 .
Background Installation ran into a problemThis causes when your Office 365/2019 program files are corrupt. It requires repairing your Office program. In addition, we have to check for malware or virus issues on your computer.
Unable to start Microsoft Office 365 programThis message explains that the program has been stopped by your Windows. The computer must be scanned using the Windows system file scan process. This also shows that Office 365 files are missing from Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your cleanup programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.
Diagnose your computer to fix Installation Error code 30094-1 :-There are a few ironically shown Office error code 30094-1 that require immediate action. There will be a log for every action on your computer that records all the events. It is known as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools, it provides all the information for the problem-causing keys.This could cause due to the failure of your Windows-related services and the executable file is unable to read the files when you try installing Office. There may be issues with the start-up programs which we can check under System Configuration.
Perform system file scan:-System file scan in short SFC scan is Windows inbuilt program to fix corruptions on system files in Windows. It can fix several update failures, and other violations.To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open the command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and Run the command SFC/SCANNOWOffice error codes also can be fixed with this scan if they are not damaged much. If you see any file violations still exists after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the office error code 30094-1 . Watch video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix office error code 30094-1 .
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs:-
- Click on the start button.
- Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt.
- Type “Eventvwr” and press enter key to open Eventvwr logs.
- Double-click on “Windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application “.
- Now you can see many logs in the center panel.
- Filter the logs to find office-related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel.
- 7. Find any critical, error logs that the caused error code 30094-1.
Steps to Fix the error code 30094-1 :-Sometimes office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affected your computer files etc. Then all you have to do a clean installation by removing traces of office program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office installation trails by you due to several errors.
Remove Temporary Files:-In the process of installing office or any product on your windows machines, there are so many files gets created which are meant for temporary purpose for memory management,within application purposes like MDI etc.
Under normal conditions, these files are closed and deleted by Windows when you quit a Windows session. However, if you quit Windows in an irregular way (for example, restarting the computer or turning it off during an active Windows session) the files are not closed or deleted.To remove temporary files, Follow these steps,
- Click on the Windows start button + “R” to open the run command window.
- Type “%temp%” and click on the enter button, this leads to a window with temp files and folders.
- Select all (CTRL+A) “Shift + Delete” to remove permanently,
Error code 30094-1 Fix- by removing Office traces from Program files:-In some cases, Office installation may stop because of several reasons like slow internet, server issues etc. Then your machine creates some of files required to Office 365/2010/2016 product.When you try to re-install this time, You may see issues like these type of error code 30094-1 and different series based on the reason of failure.You have to delete these Office traces from the computer before trying the re-installation process.
Repair/Uninstall office program: –Applies To: Office 2016, Office for Business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2013
For Windows 10 / 11
- Go to the control panel from the start button,
- Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer. (In Windows 10 you can just type “programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside the windows start logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
- Then proceed to repair and wait for sometimes. Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office products again.
Installing Office Product:-
Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean installation.
- Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased.
- Select “Install Office “ option and then let it download, (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on the office setup file to install.