This article describes the Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 error code 30045-11. The Microsoft Office error code 30045-11. encountered that many users were having trouble repairing or installing office programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The major issues pop up due to Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, Internet connectivity, etc.
Check the computer to fix office 365 installation error code 30045-11
An event viewer is log of every action on your computer that records all events. This Windows built-in feature that provides all information for the problem-causing keys. They are caused due to failure of the Windows-related services and it’s executable file is unable to read the necessary files when installing Office 365/2021/2019.
Perform system file scan
- To Run a system file scan the windows operating system
- First Open a command prompt (CMD) in administrator mode and then Run command SFC/SCANNOW
- SFC Scan
If you see any file violations still exists after scan, then move to the Event viewer to check what has been caused by the office 365/2021 program installation error 30045-11.
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs
- Click to start button and open Run command prompt window.
- To open Event viewer logs, type “EVENT VIEWER” command and then press enter.
- office 2019 installation error code 30045-11.
- And tap double to “windows log” and then select to the “Applications “
- Many logs are visible in the Centre panel. Filter the logs and check office-related problems and warnings by selecting Filter current log option.
- Finds critical error logs that cause an office 365/2019 error code 30045-11. If there are no reasons for these issues to be found, then perform a clean office 365/2021 installation.
How to Fix the office 365/2021 installation error code 30045-11
Sometimes office will not install due to many reasons such as internet connectivity, dependencies for the product, or any virus that affected your system files, etc. Then perform a clean installation by removing traces of office 365/2019 program files that existed from previous versions or by multiple office installation trails by you due to several errors.
Remove Temporary Files
- To remove temporary files,
- Firstly, Click on the windows start button and open the run command window
- After that, Type “%temp%” and click on the enter button
- Finally, Select all to remove permanently
There are a few files that need admin permission to remove, click on ok
Error code 30045-11 Fix – by removing Office traces from Program files
In some cases, Office 365/2021 program installation stops due to many reasons such as slow internet, server issues, etc. Then the system creates some of the files needed for the office 365/2010/2016 product.
When you try to re-install this time, You see problems such as this type of installation error code 30045-11 and various series based on the reason for failure.
Delete the Office traces from the system before the re-installation process.
Repair/Uninstall the office program
For Windows 10
- Go to the control panel Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office products and click on the Change button
- A window will open displaying Add, Repair, and Remove options
- Complete the repair and wait for some time
- To uninstall follow the above steps, and choose to Remove option instead of repair
IMPORTANT: It is not possible to uninstall office applications individually from the total office products. The single way to uninstall an individual application is to purchase a stand-alone version.
Installing Office Product
- Firstly, go to Microsoft office account www.office.com/ and sign in to account.
- Secondly, check this dashboard and look into product that you have purchased.
- After that, Select the “Install Office “option and download it
- Finally, check downloads on your system and double-click to the setup file for install.
- If the Microsoft Office 365/2019 program error code 30045-11. still exists then try the advanced registry fix
Windows Registry Fix
Registry in Windows displays the structure of Windows Operating system and its internal programs. The Hex codes inside the registry will change due to unnecessary programs. To fix this office install error 30045-11.in office 365/2010/2016/2019/2021 and delete the modified Office Registry keys or remove and re-creates the keys with older values.
Microsoft Office 365/2021/2019 error code 30045-11 Returns the following error messages
- Something went wrong Error code 30045-11. Go online for additional help.
- The office is Busy, there is a problem starting of Office 365/2019/2021 Installation.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start office 365 program.
- Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
- We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install office 365/2021/2019 product.
- Internet connection needed. Office installation error code 30045-11.
- Background installation ran into a problem.
Something went wrong Error code 30045-11 Go online for more help
When you are starting an Office application, you receive an error 30045-11 stating that “Something went wrong”. If the operating system is not able to add or remove the products requested, It requests you to verify the file’s signature and install office 365 products. Usually, it returns error code series 300XX, or 1xxx series depending on cause of the related issue.
The office is Busy, There is an issue beginning the Office 365 program Installation
This issue pops up when you try to open any office 365 program such as word, excel, etc, and the office is already in progress. It displays the message “we are either updating or helping you add/ or remove a few office programs”.
The office is Busy, there is a problem starting of Office Installation
Error “Office is busy” pops up when you try to open any office 365/2021/2019 program like word, excel, PowerPoint etc, and office is already in progress. A message shows that “we are updating you to add or remove some programs”.
We are sorry, but we are not able to start your program
This program is common error in the Windows operating system that is caused due to the failed services of a program. Windows Installer services are found to be not working, they cannot install an Office 365/2021 product.
Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 30045-11 – Sorry installation cannot continue as no compatible office products are detected
Windows displays a message showing that your system ran into a problem, and it needs to restart system. A Microsoft Windows Operating system is announced in various bit of versions depending on the hardware architecture such as 32 and 64. It is necessary to install similar versions of Office that suitable for Windows.
We are sorry, but we cannot verify the signature of the files needed to install your office product
An Office is an product package available in different various forms such as a disc or click-to-run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this error message We are Sorry, But We Can’t Verify the Signature error message which says signatures of files required to install the office 2021 product.
Internet connection required. Office 365 error code 30045-11
This error message happens due to internet problems when performing online repairs for your office product. You can do a quick offline repair. And also office 365 installation needs an proper internet connectivity
The new Office 365 suite comes with click-to-run feature that has a short setup file that will start Microsoft 365 installation. Due to intermittent connection or connectivity failures, you will see Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation error code 30045-11.
Background Installation ran into a problem
Background installation pops up when Office 365 program-related files are corrupted. It is necessary to repair Office applications. And also, a malware and or virus related issues can be checked in PCs
Unable to start Office program
The message shows that official program has been stopped by your Windows. This should be scanned using Windows system files. This also shows that Office-relevant files are missing from Program folders. It has been encountered with any kind of the clean-up programs, and system restores will help you to fix the issues.