This article describes the Microsoft Office error 30043-11 solutions. It was found that many users were having trouble repairing or installing office programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The major issues are due to the Office365 licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, internet connectivity, etc. So this article gives the solution for different types of office issues related to error code 30043-11.
Microsoft Office Error Code 30043-11 Returns Following Error Messages
- 1.Something went wrong code 30043-11 Go online for additional help.
- 2.Office is Busy, there is a problem starting the Office program Installation.
- 3.We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office program.
- 4.Sorry office installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
- 5.We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of office files required to install your office product.
- 6.Internet connection needed. Office program error code 30043-11.
- 7.Background installation ran into a problem.
Something went wrong Error 30043-11 Go online for additional support
When trying to start an Office program application, you will get this error issue stating “Something went wrong“. When the operating system is unable to add or remove the office products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify the file signature that is required to install the office product. Usually, the error 30043-11 series depends on the cause of the issue.
Microsoft Office is Busy, there is a problem starting the Office Installation
It appears when you try to open any office program like word, excel, PowerPoint etc, and the office programs already in progress .it gives a message “we are either updating or helping you or remove some office programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office program.
Unable to start an office program is a common error in a windows operating system that causes due to failed services of an office program. If there are Windows Installation services found to be not working, then you cannot install an Office product.
Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 30043-11 -Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
A Microsoft Windows Operating system is released in two different type of bit versions depending on the hardware architecture such like 32 and 64. It is required to installing relevant versions of office suitable for the Windows Operating systems. In case of any mismatch in the office versions are selected, you can see this error code 30043-11 message that says no compatible office products are detected.
We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of office files required to installing your office product.
An Office product is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In this case of a disc failure, you might see this error message which says signatures of office files required to install the office product.
Internet connection needed Office error code 30043-11 .
While you are doing the online repair for your office product this error code 30043-11 message may occur due to the internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair.
Also, Installation of Microsoft Office program requires an internet connection depending on the version. The latest Office 365/2021 suite comes with a press to run version which is a small setup office file when you click on it, that would start the installation by downloading all the required office program files for the program installation. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you might end up seeing this error code 30043-11 .
Background office program Installation ran into a problem.
This causes when your Office program related office files are corrupted. It is required to repair your Office installation program. In addition, we need to find for malware or virus-related issues on your PC.
Unable to start the Office installation program.
This message explains that the office program has been stopped by your Windows. The computer must be scanned using the Windows system file scan process. This is also showing the Office program installation related files are missing from the office Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your clean-up office programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.
Analyze Computer to Fix Error Code 30043-11: –
There are few ironically shown Office error code 30043-11 which requires an immediate action. There will be a log for every action on your PC which records all the events. It is termed as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt office program under system tools, it gives all the information for the problem causing keys.
This could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable office file is unable to read the required files when you try to install Office. There may be issues with the start-up office installation programs which can be checked under System Configuration.
Perform System File SFC/Scan: –
System files short SFC scan is windows inbuilt office program to fix altered/modified and damaged office files of the operating system. It can fix several windows updates failures, other violations done by several mismatched files.
To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and run the command SFC/SCANNOW
Office error code 30043-11 also can be fixed with this scan if they are not damaged much. If you see any office program file violations still exists after the Sfc/scan, then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the office error code 30043-11. Watch video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix office program error code 30043-11.Watch video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix office error code 30043-11 .
How To Use Event Viewer to Check Office program Error Logs: –
- 1.Press on a start
- 2.Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt.
- 3.Type “EVENT VIEWER” and click enter key to open Event viewer logs.
- 4.Double press on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application“.
- 5.Now you can see many logs in the center panel.
- 6.Filter the logs to find office program related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right-side panel.
- 7.Find any critical, error logs that caused code 30043-11.
If you can’t find any reasons for the issues, then just take a chance to do a clean-up office installation program to save your time.
Steps To Fix office Error Code 30043-11: –
Sometimes office program won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the office product or any virus that affected your computer files etc. Then all you must do a clean-up office program installation by removing traces of office program files existed from before versions or by multiple office program installation trails by you due to several errors.
Delete Temporary Files:-
In the process of installing office or any office product on your windows machines, there are so many office files gets created which are meant for temporary purpose for memory management, within application purposes like MDI etc.
Under normal conditions, these office program files are closed and deleted by Windows when you quit a Windows session. However, if you quit Windows in an irregular way (for example, restarting the computer or turning it off during an active Windows session) the office files are not closed or deleted.
To delete temporary office files, Follow these steps,
- Press on windows start button + “R” to open the run command window.
- Type “%temp%” and press on the enter button, this leads to a window with temp office files and folders.
- Select all (CTRL+A) “Shift + Delete” to delete permanently,
There may be some office files requires admin permission to delete, just click on ok. Only a few office files can’t be deleted because of there are some applications might be using them internally. Skip those office files.
Error code 30043-11 Fix- by removing Office traces from office Program files: –
In some cases, Office program installation may stop because of several reasons like slow internet, server issues etc. Then your machine creates some of the office files required to office 365/2010/2016 product.
When you try to re-install this time, you may see issues like these type of error code 30043-11 and different series based on the reason for failure.
You must delete these Office traces from the computer before trying the re-installation process.
Repair/Uninstall Office Program: –
Applies To: Office 2016, for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2013
The following steps describe how to uninstall Office 2016 /2013 office products on a PC (laptop, desktop, or 2-in-1). For other versions of Office, including Office 2016 for Mac, or older versions of Office, see the section, Uninstall Office program for Mac, Office 2010, or Office 2007 below. Try uninstalling Office program using the Control Panel first. If that doesn’t work, use the easy fix tool or try uninstalling Office programs manually.
For Windows 10 Windows 11: –
- Go to control panel from start button,
- Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed office programs on your computer. (In windows 10 you can just type “programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office product and press on
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Delete options.
- Then proceed to with repair and wait for sometimes. Once the office repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office product again.
To uninstall the following first 4 steps from repair process and choose to remove instead of repair.
IMPORTANT: It is impossible to do uninstall the office program installation applications (word, excel, publisher etc) individually from total office product. The only way to uninstall an individual app is if you purchased it as a stand-alone version.
Installing Office Product: –
Once you have completed the uninstallation part, now do a clean office program installation.
- Login to your Microsoft office account office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the office product you purchased.
- Select “Install Office “option and then let it download, (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and double click on office program setup file to install.
If this error code 30043-11 persists, then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar with it.
Windows Registry Fix: –
The registry fix in Windows is a console that shows the structure of your Windows Operating system and its internal office installation programs. The Hex error codes inside the registry may change due to some unwanted conflicting office programs which use the same resources.
To fix the error code 30043-11 in office 365/2010/2016 you need to delete the Office Registry keys or delete and re-create the keys with previous values. (HEX CODE or H-KEYS).
Note: Don’t do Registry changes if you are not aware of the structure, as it damages office applications with one single change. Sometimes damages happen in our computer operating system too.
Take a support from Online experts regarding any unresolved issues on your PC.
Chat with our technician experts to fix your computer issues Now!
Related issues to error code 30043-11 in Office 365, 2010/2013:
Error code 30089-4,Error code 3-4,Error code 30033-4,Error code 30088-15,Error code 30145-27,Error code 30094-1,Error code 30145-13,Error code 30175-12,Error code 30126-1011,Error code 30102-13,Error code 30013-39,Error code 30043-11,Error code 30102-11,Error code 30045-13,Error code 30050-13,Error code 30058-26,Error code 30045-14,Error code 30088-8,Error code 30145-16,Error code 3033-27,Error code 30033-27,Error code 30125-9 (500),Error code 30182-1015(4),Error code 30015-1025(1392),Error code 30033-27,Error code 30088-13 , Error code 30068-4 (3),Error code 30183-4,Office error code 30103-13, Error code 30126-4,Error code 30183-4,Error code 30183-1011(1),Error code 30180-4,Error code 30175-4,Error code 30175-13,Error code 30174-4,Error code 30169-22,Error code 30145-4,Error code 30145-16,Error code 30145-13,Error code 30143-37,Error code 30125-4,Error code 30125-1011,Error code 30103-11,Error code 30102-13,Error code 30102-11 ,Error code 30094-4,Error code 30015-11 (-2147023834),Error code 30094-1011,Error code 30088-4,Error code 30088-28,Error code 30088-27,Error code 30088-26,Error code 30088-22,Error code 30068-4,Error code 30053-4,Error code 30045-4,Error code 30045-11,Error code 30038-4,Error code 30038-26,Error code 30034-4,Error code 30029-4,Error code 30027-4 ,Error code 30016-4,Error code 30016-2,Error code 30015-6,Error code 30015-4 (3),Error code 30015-11 (-1073741790),Error code 30013-39,Error code 30183-4 ,Error code 1704,Error code 1605,Error code 1058-4,Error code 30029-24,Error code 12152-4,Error code 12007-4,Error code 12002-4,Error code 30088-1015
- 1 Microsoft Office Error Code 30043-11 Returns Following Error Messages
- 1.1 Something went wrong Error 30043-11 Go online for additional support
- 1.2 Microsoft Office is Busy, there is a problem starting the Office Installation
- 1.3 We are sorry, but we are unable to start your office program.
- 1.4 Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 30043-11 -Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
- 1.5 We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of office files required to installing your office product.
- 1.6 Internet connection needed Office error code 30043-11 .
- 1.7 Background office program Installation ran into a problem.
- 1.8 Unable to start the Office installation program.
- 2 Analyze Computer to Fix Error Code 30043-11: –
- 3 Perform System File SFC/Scan: –
- 4 How To Use Event Viewer to Check Office program Error Logs: –
- 5 Repair/Uninstall Office Program: –