This describes the Microsoft Office error code 0-10120 solutions in this article. It was found that many users having trouble to repair or install office programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The majority of issues are due to the Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kind of office issues related to error code 0-10120.
Office error code 0-10120 Returns following error messages:-
- Something went wrong Error code 0-10120 Go online for additional help.
- Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
- We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office product.
- Internet connection needed. Office error code 0-10120.
- Background installation ran into a problem.
Something went wrong Error code 0-10120 Go online for additional help.
When operating system unable to add and/or remove the products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify file’s signature that required to install the office product. Usually, returns error code series 300XX, 1xxx series depends on the cause of the issue.
Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation
It appears when you try to open any office program like word ,excel etc, and the office already in progress .it gives a message “we are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 0-10120-Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
A Microsoft Windows Operating system is released in two different bit versions depending on the hardware architecture such like 32 and 64. It is required to install relevant versions of office suitable for the Windows Operating systems. In case of any mismatch in the versions selected, you can see this error message that says no compatible office products are detected.
We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office product.
An Office product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this error message which says signatures of files required to install the office product.
Internet connection needed. Office error code 0-10120.
While you performing the online repair for your office product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair.
Also, Installation of Microsoft Office requires an internet connection depending on the version. The latest Office 365 suite comes with a click to run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the installation by downloading all the required files for the program. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you might end up seeing this error 0-10120.
Background Installation ran into a problem
Unable to start Office program
This message explains that the program has been stopped by your Windows. The computer must be scanned using Windows system file scan process. This also shows that Office related files are missing from Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your cleanup programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.
Diagnose your computer to fix error code 0-10120:-
This could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable file is unable to read the required files when you try installing Office. There may be issues with the start up programs which can be checked under System Configuration.
Perform system file scan:-
Office error codes also can be fixed with this scan if they are not damaged much. If you see any file violations still exists after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the office error code 0-10120. Wach video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix office error code 0-10120.
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs:-
- Click on a start button.
- Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt.
- Type “EVENTVWR” and press enter key to open Eventvwr logs.
- Double click on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application “.
- Now you can see many logs in the center panel.
- 7. Find any critical, error logs the caused error code 0-10120.
Steps to Fix the error code 0-10120:-
Repair/Uninstall office program: –
For Windows 8 / Windows 8.1/10:-
- Goto control panel from start button,
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
To uninstall follow the first 4steps from repair process, and choose to Remove instead of repair.
Installing Office Product:-
Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean installation.
- Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased.
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on office setup file to install.
If the error code 0-10120 still persists then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar with it.
Windows Registry Fix:-
To fix the error code 0-10120 in office 365/2010/2016 you need to delete the altered Office Registry keys or remove and re-create the keys with previous values. (HEXA CODE or H-KEYS).
Note: Don’t do Registry changes if you are not aware of the structure as it damages applications with one single change. Sometimes damages your computer operating system.
Take a support from Online experts regarding any unresolved issues on your computer.
Related issues to error code 0-10120 in Office 365, 2010/2013 :
Error code 30089-4,Error code 3-4,Error code 30033-4,Error code 30088-15,Error code 30145-27,Error code 30094-1,Error code 30145-13,Error code 30175-12,Error code 30126-1011,Error code 30102-13,Error code 30013-39,Error code 30043-11,Error code 30102-11,Error code 30045-13,Error code 30050-13,Error code 30058-26,Error code 30045-14,Error code 30088-8,Error code 30145-16,Error code 3033-27,Error code 30033-27,Error code 30125-9 (500),Error code 30182-1015(4),Error code 30015-1025(1392),Error code 30033-27,Error code 30088-13 , Error code 30068-4 (3),Error code 30183-4,Office error code 30103-13, Error code 30126-4,Error code 30183-4,Error code 30183-1011(1),Error code 30180-4,Error code 30175-4,Error code 30175-13,Error code 30174-4,Error code 30169-22,Error code 30145-4,Error code 30145-16,Error code 30145-13,Error code 30143-37,Error code 30125-4,Error code 30125-1011,Error code 30103-11,Error code 30102-13,Error code 30102-11 ,Error code 30094-4,Error code 30015-11 (-2147023834),Error code 30094-1011,Error code 30088-4,Error code 30088-28,Error code 30088-27,Error code 30088-26,Error code 30088-22,Error code 30068-4,Error code 30053-4,Error code 30045-4,Error code 30045-11,Error code 30038-4,Error code 30038-26,Error code 30034-4,Error code 30029-4,Error code 30027-4 ,Error code 30016-4,Error code 30016-2,Error code 30015-6,Error code 30015-4 (3),Error code 30015-11 (-1073741790),Error code 30013-39,Error code 30183-4 ,Error code 1704,Error code 1605,Error code 1058-4,Error code 30029-24,Error code 12152-4,Error code 12007-4,Error code 12002-4,Error code 30088-1015
- 1 Office error code 0-10120 Returns following error messages:-
- 1.1 Something went wrong Error code 0-10120 Go online for additional help.
- 1.2 Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation
- 1.3 We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- 1.4 Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 0-10120-Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
- 1.5 We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office product.
- 1.6 Internet connection needed. Office error code 0-10120.
- 1.7 Background Installation ran into a problem
- 1.8 Unable to start Office program
- 2 Diagnose your computer to fix error code 0-10120:-
- 3 Perform system file scan:-
- 4 How to use Event viewer to check office error logs:-
- 5 Steps to Fix the error code 0-10120:-
- 6 Repair/Uninstall office program: –
- 7 Installing Office Product:-
- 8 Windows Registry Fix:-