Gmail settings outlook
How to Set Up Outlook for Gmail?
Gmail settings outlook process
Before you configure Gmail on Outlook, try to check if you want to configure your email on IMAP or POP3.
To enable IMAP or POP3 for Gmail account, follow the below steps:-
Method 1: Gmail settings for outlook
Login to Gmail
Go to Settings tab with a Gear Icon and select Settings
- Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Enable IMAP using the radio button and apply it to save changes.
After this open outlook mail app and do the following settings
- Go to Account Gmail settings and add a new mail account
- Type your name as Name, email as Gmail and password
- Click next to continue and finish
If this process fails to add your email account on Outlook, follow this second set of instructions
- Go to Account settings and add a new mail account
- Select manual settings
- Select the mail type as IMAP and enter the following
- Fill in the rest of the information including Gmail and password.
- Click more tab to set the outgoing settings.
- Enable the checkbox to use the same user name and password
- Select Advanced under more settings and change the port numbers to
- 993 or 995 for IMAP or POP3
- 465 or 587 for SMTP using SSL
- Apply the changes and it is done.
Gmail is not working
If email is not working with outlook, please cross verify the password by logging into webmail.
People also search for this article using the following keywords:
- gmail outlook settings
- gmail outlook sync
- gmail outlook settings imap
- gmail outlook 2016
- gmail outlook 2010 settings
- gmail outlook calendar sync
- Gmail outlook extension
- Gmail outlook settings pop
- Gmail outlook password
- Gmail imap settings outlook
- Gmail IMAP vs pop3
- Gmail IMAP and smtp settings
- Gmail pop settings
- Gmail pop3 unable to fetch mail
- Gmail pop not working
Gmail settings can be done for Outlook can be done in two