This describes the Microsoft Office error code 30015-6 solutions in this article. It was found that many users having trouble to repair or install office programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The majority of issues are due to the Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kinds of office issues related to error code 30015-6.
Office error code 30015-6 Returns following error messages:-
- Something went wrong Error code 30015-6 Go online for additional help.
- The office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
- We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of the files required to install your office product.
- Internet connection needed. Office error code 30015-6.
- Background installation ran into a problem.
Something went wrong Error code 30015-6 Go online for additional help.
When the operating system was unable to add and/or remove the products that you are requesting, It requests you to verify the file’s signature that required to install the office product. Usually, returns error code series 300XX, 1xxx series depends on the cause of the issue.
The office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation
It appears when you try to open any office program like word, excel, etc, and the office already in progress .it gives a message “we are either updating or helping you add/ or remove some programs.
We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
Unable to start a program is a common error in a windows operating system that causes due to failed services of a program. If there are Windows Installer services found to be not working, then you cannot install an Office product.
Sorry, we ran into a problem Error code 30015-6 -Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
A Microsoft Windows Operating system is released in two different bit versions depending on the hardware architecture such as 32 and 64. It is required to install relevant versions of the office suitable for the Windows Operating systems. In case of any mismatch in the versions selected, you can see this error message that says no compatible office products are detected.
We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of the files required to install your office product.
An Office product package is available in different forms like a disc or a click to run. In the case of a disc failure, you might see this error message which says signatures of files required to install the office product.
Internet connection needed. Office error code 30015-6.
While you performing the online repair for your office product this error message may occur due to internet problems. You can do a quick offline repair.
Also, the Installation of Microsoft Office requires an internet connection depending on the version. The latest Office 365 suite comes with a click to run version which is a small setup file when you click on it, that would start the installation by downloading all the required files for the program. In the case of an intermittent connection or some connectivity failures, you might end up seeing this error 30015-6.
Background Installation ran into a problem
This causes when your Office program related files are corrupted. It is required to repair your Office program. In addition, we need to check for malware or virus related issues on your computer.
Unable to start the Office program
This message explains that the program has been stopped by your Windows. The computer must be scanned using the Windows system file scan process. This also shows that Office related files are missing from Program folders. If this happened recently with any of your cleanup programs, a system restore could help you to fix the same.
Diagnose your computer to fix error code 30015-6:-
There are few ironically shown Office error codes that require immediate action. There will be a log for every action on your computer which records all the events. It is termed as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools, it provides all the information for the problem causing keys.
This could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable file is unable to read the required files when you try installing Office. There may be issues with the startup programs which can be checked under System Configuration.
Perform system file scan:-
System file scan in short SFC scan is windows inbuilt program to fix altered/modified and damaged files of the operating system. It can fix several updates failures, other violations done by several mismatched files.
To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and Run the command SFC/SCANNOW
Office error codes also can be fixed with this scan if they are not damaged much. If you see any file violations still exist after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the office error code 30015-6. Watch the video to know how to perform an SFC SCAN to fix office error code 30015-6.
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs:-
- Click on a start button.
- Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt.
- Type “EVENTVWR” and press enter key to open Eventvwr logs.
- Double click on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application “.
- Now you can see many logs in the center panel.
- Filter the logs to find office related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel.
- 7. Find any critical, error logs the caused error code 30015-6.
If you can’t find any reasons for the issues then just take a chance to do a clean installation to save your time.
Steps to Fix the error code 30015-6:-
Sometimes the office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affected your computer files, etc. Then all you have to do a clean installation by removing traces of office program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office installation trails by you due to several errors.
Remove Temporary Files:-
In the process of installing office or any product on your windows machines, there are so many files gets created which are meant for temporary purpose for memory management, within application purposes like MDI, etc.
Under normal conditions, these files are closed and deleted by Windows when you quit a Windows session. However, if you quit Windows in an irregular way (for example, restarting the computer or turning it off during an active Windows session) the files are not closed or deleted.
To remove temporary files, Follow these steps,
- Click on the windows start button + “R” to open the run command window.
- Type “%temp%” and click on the enter button, this leads to a window with temp files and folders.
- Select all (CTRL+A) “Shift + Delete” to remove permanently,
There may be some files that require admin permission to remove, Just click on Ok. Only a few files can’t be deleted because there are some application might be using them internally. Skip those files.
Error code 30015-6 Fix- by removing Office traces from Program files:-
In some cases, Office installation may stop because of several reasons like slow internet, server issues, etc. Then your machine creates some of the files required to office 365/2010/2016 product.
When you try to re-install this time, you may see issues like these types of error code 30015-6 and different series based on the reason for failure.
You have to delete these Office traces from the computer before trying the re-installation process.
Repair/Uninstall office program: –
Applies To: Office 2016, Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2013
For Windows 8 / Windows 8.1/10:-
- Go to control panel from the start button,
- Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer. (In Windows 10 you can just type “programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
- Then proceed to repair and wait for sometimes. Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office product again.
To uninstall follow the first 4 steps from the repair process, and choose to Remove instead of repair.
IMPORTANT: It’s impossible to uninstall office applications (word, excel, publisher, etc) individually from total office products. The only way to uninstall an individual app is if you purchased it as a stand-alone version.
Installing Office Product:-
Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean installation.
- Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased.
- Select “Install Office “ option and then let it download, (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on the office setup file to install.
If the error code 30015-6 still persists then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar with it.
Take support from Online experts regarding any unresolved issues on your computer.
Related issues to error code 30015-6 in Office 365, 2010/2013:
Error code 30089-4,Error code 3-4,Error code 30033-4,Error code 30088-15,Error code 30145-27,Error code 30094-1,Error code 30145-13,Error code 30175-12,Error code 30126-1011,Error code 30102-13,Error code 30013-39,Error code 30043-11,Error code 30102-11,Error code 30045-13,Error code 30050-13,Error code 30058-26,Error code 30045-14
- 1 Office error code 30015-6 Returns following error messages:-
- 1.1 Something went wrong Error code 30015-6 Go online for additional help.
- 1.2 The office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation
- 1.3 We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- 1.4 We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of the files required to install your office product.
- 1.5 Background Installation ran into a problem
- 1.6 Unable to start the Office program
- 1.7 Remove Temporary Files:-
- 1.8 Error code 30015-6 Fix- by removing Office traces from Program files:-