This describes the Microsoft Office error code 30013-39 solutions in this article. It was found that many users having trouble repairing or installing Office programs on their Windows and Mac computers. The majority of issues are due to Office licensing, Windows updates, insufficient system resources like disk space, internet connectivity, etc. So this article provides the solution for different kinds of office issues related to error code 30013-39.
The following steps describe how to uninstall Office 2019 or 2021 products on a PC (laptop, desktop, or 2-in-1). For other versions of Office, including Office 2019 for Mac, or older versions of Office, see the section, Uninstall Office for Mac, Office 2021, or Office 2019 below. Try uninstalling Office using the Control Panel first. If that doesn’t work use the easy fix tool or try uninstalling Office manually.
Diagnose your computer to fix error code 30013-39 :-There are few ironically shown Office error codes which require an immediate action. There will be a log for every action on your computer which records all the events. It is termed as an Event viewer. This is a Windows Inbuilt program under system tools, it provides all the information for the problem causing keys.This could cause due to the failure with your Windows related services and the executable file is unable to read the required files when you try installing Office. There may be issues with the start up programs which can be checked under System Configuration.
Perform system file scan:-System file scan in short SFC scan is windows inbuilt program to fix altered/modified and damaged files of the operating system. It can fix several updates failures, other violations done by several mismatched files.To Run system file scan in your windows operating system, first Open command prompt (CMD) in admin mode and Run the command SFC/SCANNOW Office error codes also can be fixed with this scan if they are not damaged much. If you see any file violations still exists after the scan then move to Event viewer to check what has caused the office error code 30013-39 . Watch video to know how to perform SFC SCAN to fix office error code 30013-39 .
How to use Event viewer to check office error logs:-
- Click on a start button.
- Type “RUN” and open the Run command prompt.
- Type “EVENTVWR” and press enter key to open Eventvwr logs.
- Double click on “windows logs” from the left-side panel and select “application “.
- Now you can see many logs in the center panel.
- Filter the logs to find office related issues and warnings by selecting Filter current log option from the Right side panel.
- Find any critical, error logs the caused error code 30013-39 .
Steps to Fix the error code 30013-39 :-Sometimes office won’t install due to several reasons like internet connectivity, dependencies for the product or any virus that affected your computer files etc. Then all you have to do a clean installation by removing traces of office program files existed from previous versions or by multiple office installation trails by you due to several errors.
Remove Temporary Files:-In the process of installing office or any product on your windows machines, there are so many files gets created which are meant for temporary purpose for memory management, within application purposes like MDI etc.
Under normal conditions, these files are closed and deleted by Windows when you quit a Windows session. However, if you quit Windows in an irregular way (for example, restarting the computer or turning it off during an active Windows session) the files are not closed or deleted.To remove temporary files, Follow these steps,
- Click on windows start button + “R” to open the run command window.
- Type “%temp%” and click on the enter button, this leads to a window with temp files and folders.
- Select all (CTRL+A) “Shift + Delete” to remove permanently,
Error code 30013-39 Fix- by removing Office traces from Program files :-In some cases, Office installation may stop because of several reasons like slow internet, server issues etc. Then your machine creates some of files required to office 365/2021/2019 product.When you try to re-install this time, You may see issues like these type of error code 30013-39 and different series based on the reason of failure. You have to delete these Office traces from the computer before trying re-installation process.
Repair/Uninstall office program: –Applies To: Office 2019, Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Office 2021
For Windows 8 / Windows 8.1/10:-
- Go to control panel from start button,
- Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer. (In windows 10 you can just type “programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
- Then proceed to with repair and wait for sometimes. Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office product again.
Installing Office Product:-
Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean installation.
- Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased.
- Select “Install Office “ option and then let it download, (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on office setup file to install.
Windows Registry Fix:-The registry in Windows is a console that shows the structure of your Windows Operating system and it’s internal programs. The Hexa codes inside the registry may change due to some unwanted conflicting programs which use the same resources.To fix the error code 30013-39 in office 365/2021/2019 you need to delete the altered Office Registry keys or remove and re-create the keys with previous values. (HEXA CODE or H-KEYS). Note: Don’t do Registry changes if you are not aware of the structure, as it damages applications with one single change. Sometimes damages your computer operating system too.Take a support from Online experts regarding any unresolved issues on your computer.
Office error code 30013-39 Returns the following error messages:-
- Something went wrong Error code 30013-39 Go online for additional help.
- Office is Busy, There is a problem starting the Office Installation.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to start your program.
- Sorry installation can’t continue because no compatible office products are detected.
- We are sorry, but we can’t verify the signature of files required to install your office product.
- Internet connection needed. Office error code 30013-39 .
- Background installation ran into a problem.