This article describes an error code 0xc004b100. There are the cases which have been discussed related to the office product activation and licensing related issues due to the hardware changes. If more no of activation are being done using the same office product key, it may cause windows product activation issues.
- Applicable to the following Operating systems: –
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows server 2008
- Windows server 2012
More about error code OXC4B100 windows update error: –
Another error code 0XC004B explained along with this above error code is 0xC004B008. If the activation server denies the activation code entered, this could result in the above error code 0xc004b100. Common issues related to activation are an unauthorized key entry.
0XC004B100 Troubleshooting: –
If you troubleshoot this error 0xc004b100 start with checking the system date and time. There could be network challenges due to Intermittent connectivity issues. If this time zone is set incorrectly, the system cannot be recognized by Microsoft servers. Make it your local time zone from where you are trying to activate Office or Windows.
In other words, the activation keys are blocked, try to take the assistance of the technician here. So, we can track these products on your Microsoft office Product code 0xc004b100 activation pages to verify the validity.
Few troubleshooting steps suggest the following:
- · Clean temporary files
· Clean booting of your computer
· Run a Sfc scan.
· Ping the network stats with the Microsoft office Servers.
· Make sure there is no proxy behind the internet connection.
· Repair your program or Operating systems.
Clean temporary Files:
- · Open Run (windows key + R KEY)
· Type in %temp% and press enter key.
· Select all (CTRL+A) and delete all files (SHIFT +DELETE)
Clean booting of your computer:
- Open Run command window (windows key + R)
· Type ms config and press enter,
· Go to General Tab and choose “selective start-up” from these options.
· Uncheck “load start-up items “,
- · Then go to “services “tab from the top menu selection,
· Tick on Hide all Microsoft Services and then press on Disable all tab.
- · Tick on Hide all Microsoft Services and then press on Disable all tab.
- Press the Start-up tab. Click on Open Task Manager.
· Under the status bar, right-click each enabled start-up item and select Disable and OK.
- Now restart your computer,
After completing your troubleshooting, restart your computer by doing exactly opposite to the above steps like Enabling all services in 5th and 8th steps and enabling all services that you want to start automatically (like onenote, skype,email etc ) when your computer starts.
Run SFC scan:
· Open cmd as administrator,
· Type Sfc /scan now and click enter, after that wait for the completion.
It will take some time to finish this scanning process, if it shows any error code 0xc004b100 in the results you need to do proper action suitable to the error.
The sfc /scan now command will scan all protected system files and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.
The %WinDir% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C:\Windows.
Note: Do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.
Ping the network stars with the Microsoft office Servers:
It is a preliminary check to test the network when it comes to a press to run versions. Office programs or updates would be open networks to make the client receive the office updates.
It is tested by using the command prompt.
once open the command prompt window, type the following command line
you can replace office365 with your versions.
The resultant should be the same address of this Microsoft server.
Make sure no proxy connection behind your internet:
Proxy connections are used to hide the real IP address of the hackers. This internet protection mode is widely used by the company networks. The proxy server should be configured by the network admins to this route office server IP address. If a proxy connection should be temporarily disabled.
Repair your program or Operating systems:
- In windows 10 Resetting your computer is a simple task, Follow the steps to repair your computer operating system.
· Go to windows search bar left side of the bottom corner (Cortana search bar now)
- There are two options to keep your office files and complete clean lines. (You must take backup of your desktop office files, pictures, downloads, documents before proceeding to complete clean.)
There are two options to keep your office files and complete clean lines. (You must take backup of your desktop office files, pictures, downloads, documents before proceeding to complete clean.)
Also, it is applicable for this Microsoft Office and its versions. If the office programs are provided to you by IT persons in your company, please recall the previous emails and check your product keys. In case it is purchased for personal use, cross check if the office programs are showing their validity under your Microsoft account.
If you have any trouble with username or password, make sure to use the Forgot password to fix the forgotten Microsoft Passwords on the page.
For any additional technical support, please initiate a chat with our Experts. We are resolving Microsoft Office or Windows related issues.
- 1 0XC004B100 Troubleshooting: –
- 1.1 Few troubleshooting steps suggest the following:
- 1.2 Clean temporary Files:
- 1.3 Clean booting of your computer:
- 1.4 Ping the network stars with the Microsoft office Servers:
- 1.5 once open the command prompt window, type the following command line
- 1.6 Make sure no proxy connection behind your internet:
- 1.7 Repair your program or Operating systems: