This article describes an error code 0x8007232B. There are cases which have been discussed related to product activation and office licensing related issues due to the hardware changes. If more no of activations are being done using the same office product key, it may cause windows product activation issues.
Applicable to the following Operating systems:-
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows server 2008
- Windows server 2012
More about windows 10 update error code 0x8007232B: –
Another explained along with this above windows 10 error code 0xC004B008. If the activation server depends on the activation error entered, this could result in the above error code 0x8007232B. Common issues are related to activation are an unauthorized key entry.
Error code 0x8007232B Troubleshooting: –
Basic error code 0x800723B troubleshooting start with the checking of system date and time. There could be network challenges due to Intermittent connectivity office 365 issues. If the time zone is in incorrectly, the system cannot be recognized by Microsoft office servers. Make it your local time zone from where you are trying to activate Office or Windows10.
In other words, the windows activation keys are blocked, try to take this assistance of a technicians here.
Few troubleshooting steps suggest the following:
- Clean temporary office files
- Clean booting of your computer
- Run a sfc scan.
- Ping the network stats with the Microsoft Servers.
- Make sure no proxy behind your internet connection.
- Repair your office installation program or Operating systems.
Clean temporary office Files:
- Open Run (windows key + enter R KEY)
- Type in %temp% and press enter key.
- Select all (CTRL+A) and remove all the office files (SHIFT +DELETE)
Clean booting of your computer:
- Open Run command window (windows key + R)
- Type misconfigure and click enter.
- Go to General Tabs and select “start-up” from the options.
Uncheck “load start-up items “,
- Then go to “services “tab from the top menu selection,
- Tick on Hide all Microsoft Services and then press on Disable all tab.
- Press the Start-up tab. Click on Open Task Manager.
- Under the status bar and right-press each enabled start-up item and select Disable and press OK.
- Now restart your computer,
After completing the troubleshooting, after that we can restart your computer by doing exactly opposite to the above steps like Enabling all the services in 5thor 8th steps enable all services that you want to start it automatically (like OneNote, skype, email etc) when your system starts.
Run SFC scan:
- Open CMD as administrator,
- Type in SFC/scan now and press enter, then wait for its completion.
It will take some time to finish the scanning process, if it shows any windows 10 error code 0xC004B008. If these results are needed to do this proper action for this suitable error.
The sfc /scan now command will scan all protected system files and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is in a compressed folder at %Windier%\System32\delicate.
The %Windier% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C:\Windows.
If do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% done. The scan results will be shown after this process is over.
Ping the network stats with the Microsoft Servers:
It is a preliminary check to test the network when comes to a press to run versions. Office program installation or updates would need an open network to make the client receive the updates.
It can be tested using the command prompt.
once this command prompt window opens, type the following command line.
you can replace office365 with your versions.
The resultant should be the address of Microsoft office servers.
Make sure no proxy behind your internet connection:
Proxy connections are used to the hide the original IP address from the hackers. If this internet protection mode is widely used by the company networks. The proxy server should be configured by the network admins to route the office server IP address. if it is not, the proxy should be temporarily disabled.
Repair your office program or Operating systems:
In windows 10/11 Reset your computer is a simple task, follow these steps to repair your computer operating system.
- Go to windows search bar left side bottom corner (Cortana search bar now)
- Type in “Reset” you can directly find Setting for reset your PC.
- Then under the RESET PC, press on get started button to proceed.
- There are two options to keep your office files and complete clean. (You must take backup of your desktop files, pictures, downloads, documents before proceeding to complete clean-up.)
- After reset, you may do windows updates cleanly without any issue. This resetting process takes time so please do it when you don’t have any urgent work with your system.
Also, it is applicable for the Microsoft office Programs and its versions. If the office programs are providing to you by IT persons in your company, please recall the previous emails and check your product keys. In case if it is purchased for personal use, cross check if the office programs are showing their validity under your Microsoft account.
If you have any troubleshoot with username or password, make sure to use the Forgot password to fix the forgotten Microsoft Passwords on the page.
For any additional technical support, please initiate a chat with our experts Professionals, we are experts in resolving the Microsoft Office or Windows related issues.
Chat with our technician to fix your windows activation issues Now!
Related issues to windows activation error code 0x8007232B:
Error code 0x8007232B,Error code 0xC004C020,Error code 0XC004C003Error code 0XC004C008,Error code 0xc004fc03,Error code 0x4004f00c,Error code 0x800b010a,Error code 800b0100,Error code 0xc004e016,Error code 0xc004f210,Error code 0x8007267CError code 25004 ,Error code 0x8004fc12,Error code 0x803f7001,Error code 0xC004C4AEError code 0xC004E003,Error code 0x80072F8F,Error code 0x8007007B
- 1 More about windows 10 update error code 0x8007232B: –
- 1.1 Error code 0x8007232B Troubleshooting: –
- 1.2 Few troubleshooting steps suggest the following:
- 1.3 Clean temporary office Files:
- 1.4 Clean booting of your computer:
- 1.5 Run SFC scan:
- 1.6 Ping the network stats with the Microsoft Servers:
- 1.7 once this command prompt window opens, type the following command line.
- 1.8 Make sure no proxy behind your internet connection: