- The users complain of receiving the error stating Windows 11 Installation Error – This PC can’t run Windows 11.
- In this article, we will highlight the different methods and procedures involved in solving this installation error.
- But before we start with this Error, make sure your PC supports the minimum requirements for Windows 11. If your PC is running in old specifications, it will not be compatible with the new OS.
Requirements to Run your PC on Windows 11:
Consequently, here are the minimum system requirements necessary to run your PC on Windows 11:
1.64 bit processor
2. 1GHz clock speed
3. 4GB of RAM and 64GB Drive
4. Secure Boot capable
5. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
How to Fix your Windows 11 Installation Error
Check if your PC has a TPM 2.0 chip
1.Firstly, press the Windows key + R to then click on Run
2. Secondly, type the command tpm.msc, and press OK
3. After that, in the TPM Manufacturer Information screen, check the value of the Specification Version.
4. Finally, If you are receiving an error with the Compatible TPM is not found message, then the TPM chip is not available or disabled in BIOS.
Check if Secure Boot is enabled
- Secure Boot is a security application which ensures that a device boots using only software. This helps protect from malware and is available on all modern computers.
- Similarly, to check if Secure Boot is enabled on your computer:
1.Firstly, press Windows + R to open the Run window.
2. After this, type the command msinfo32 in the run window and click on OK button.
3. After that, once the window opens, look for “Secure Boot State.”
4. Finally, check if it is on else enable it.
For instance, if you have an issue in doing this method, we advise you to choose a chat service from us to help you better.
Simultaneously, If you like to see the procedure for a paid service, you can ask the Tech available online on this page.