Before you proceed with a fix to the Office Error Code 30094-1, we suggest you to read this article to understand more about the issue.
Install office error “something went wrong”, this might occur when there are any issues with previous office installation files which are not removed from your computer.
This error code applies for all versions of windows like Windows 10, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 7.
Solution For Error Code 30094-1:
The basic trouble shooting for this error code is to repair the office program , if it fails we need to uninstall and re-install the program. Likewise, the necessary steps may be helpful in understanding how to install Office and Uninstall/repair Office programs.
1. Firstly, press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options. (Basically a quick way to get to Programs and Features in Control Panel.)
2. Next, click on Programs and Features.
3. After this, click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
4. Then, do one of the following:
In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
MS Office 2016, click Quick Repair.
- In Office 2019, click Quick Repair.
To clarify, if the issue still persists you need to uninstall the office and re install.
5. Finally, Type in the product key and click on Setup.
It will ask you to log in to your Microsoft account. The new installation is associated with your Microsoft Account. Hence need not keep the product key for the future use. It is added to your Microsoft Account.
Follow the above steps to complete the installation
Now you are good to use the new Office 2019 or Office 365.
Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support
Take a support from Online experts regarding any unresolved issues on your computer.
As a result, chat with our Technician to fix your computer issues Now!